Ethernet IO Modules from Pepperl+Fuchs
Efficient, Innovative, and Durable
Pepperl+Fuchs’ new Ethernet IO modules offer a number of innovative features. With a versatile multi-protocol capability, they provide optimum efficiency for standardizing manufacturing facilities. IO-Link and comprehensive diagnostics are important for maintaining and troubleshooting your machines. These innovative, high-performance communication modules can help optimize your installations.
Multi-Protocol Solution, Standardized Plant Design
These new modules are interfaces to industrial fieldbus systems. They enable direct Ethernet communications from a PLC in the central control panel to the devices on the factory floor. The multi-protocol capability of the modules offers a key advantage over many other products on the market. One single module
supports a variety of Ethernet communication protocols: PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, and EtherCAT. This reduces the number of components needed which lowers costs and enables standardization in plant design.
Innovative Connection Technology, Improved Performance
The innovative L-coded M12 connector has a higher current rating of up to 2 x 16 A, providing a 70 % performance increase compared to 7/8" mini style connectors. As a result, fewer power cables are needed, higher peak loads can be met, and more modules can be daisy-chained together. Another benefit is the general standardization of the compact M12 connection. This is a key advantage for plant operators who value maximum efficiency and uniform system design.
- All standard Ethernet communication protocols are supported in one single module for optimal machine standardization
- Innovative M12 power connector for reduced installation costs thanks to higher current capability of 2 x 16 A for sensors and actuators
- Integrated IO-Link master for continuous diagnostics and parameterization from the control system to the sensor level
- Integrated, decentralized control function allows self-sufficient functionality independent of the PLC
- Comprehensive diagnostics available through web server for more transparency and increased process reliability
Ethernet IO Modules
- Fieldbus Module (577.44KB)