Wireless I/O Systems (SureCross)Overview
SureCross Wireless I/O Systems
Banner Engineering's SureCross Wireless System is an industrial wireless I/O network that can operate in extreme environments and eliminate the need for costly wiring. The most basic SureCross sensor network includes a Gateway system controller and one or more Nodes that monitor and/or control I/O in remote locations.
Nodes are deployed throughout a facility for gathering sensor data. This sensor data is then transmitted back to the Gateway. Installation is fast and easy with flexible mounting and power options. Some Nodes must be powered by 10 to 30V dc, whereas FlexPower Nodes may be powered by solar panels or battery packs, often with a multi-year battery life while also providing power for external sensors.
- A network includes a Gateway and one or more Nodes that operate in the same frequency band.
- Each network accommodates any combination of Nodes and FlexPower Nodes.
- Input-to-output mapping is controlled by a configured Gateway or supported through serial communication.
- I/O can be tailored to accommodate up to twelve functions per device.
- Open design supports inputs from sensors and devices made by Banner and other manufacturers.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) architecture combine to ensure reliable data delivery.
- Multiple network and protocol options make it easy to link to industrial host systems.
- FlexPower devices enable sensing solutions never before possible.
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz frequency models are available to accommodate worldwide communication standards.
- Configured kits are available as a starting point; add Nodes through the configurable Gateway to expand an application solution.
Point to Point System
Point-to-Point I/O - SureCross DX70
Wireless Photoelectric Sensor - Q45 Series
DX80Q45 Wireless Sensors
Pre-Configured DX80 Gateway
- SureCross Wireless Network Brochure (639.11KB)
- Turck Banner Main Catalogue (109.47MB)