DIN Rail DevicesOverview
Aster - Switches, Push Buttons and Indicator Lamps
Switches and Push-buttons used for switching of lighting and heating in homes, shops, offices, warehouses, factories, hospitals, etc.
Indication lamps mainly used to visualise the status of a (sub)part of the installation, heater, motor, fan, pump etc.
Switches and Push-buttons
- Manual control of all kinds of electrical devices
Switching of lighting and heating in homes, shops, offices, warehouses, factories, hospitals, etc.
- Wide range with respect to available contact combinations and switching capacity. Mains disconnect switches and switches with change-over contact and off position available.
- Compact (4-pole in 1 module) with high switching capacity due to double interruption per path.
- All switches are sealable through padlock or by means of a lock.
- The terminals are equipped with captive Pozidriv screws and have IP20 protection degree.
- Mains disconnect switches accepts auxiliary contacts CA.
- Indication lamps for status visualisation
- Mainly used to visualise the status of a (sub)part of the installation, heater, motor, fan, pump etc.
- Available in different voltages and with different coloured lenses.
- Main Residential Catalog (18.65MB)